STATEMENT OF GOALS
Our goal is to establish quality early childhood education and after-school programs for the benefit of our students, parents and community. Therefore, we will:
1. Provide a safe, secure and caring environment for the child.
2. Provide a variety of age-appropriate, hands-on educational activities based upon the child’s individual interests.
3. Provide opportunities for interaction with other children in a setting conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships.
4. Provide a classroom atmosphere, which supplies the emotional support necessary to develop a positive self-concept and independence.
5. Provide appropriate play experiences that contribute to the developmental needs of the child.
6. Provide enrichment activities such as field trips and guest speakers to expand the child’s cultural, science and social studies experiences.
7. Provide opportunities for the parents to meet and talk with other parents and teachers who have as their common concern the interests and needs of your children.
8. Contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the future citizens of the community.
By doing the above, we commit to becoming the best private school for young children and after-school program in this area. We will provide a loving, caring and experiential learning environment for children to reach their potential.